Grand Ages: Rome is the sequel to the best-selling strategy game Imperium Romanum.
As Governor of a Roman Province in the time-honoured Roman Empire, its fortune very much lies in your hands. Choose one of five Roman noble families such as Caesar’s Julii with different abilities to accomplish the comprehensive missions. Defend yourself against barbarian tribes, trade with other cultures, build a wealthy economic environment and fullfil the needs of your people in a huge single player campaign!
- Non-linear single player campaign with 40 missions
- Enhanced, multilevelled economic system and sea trade
- RTS-like battle system and comprehensive research opportunities
- 18 different warfare abilities for your units (like Praetorians, War Elephants, Triarii, etc.)
- Lively huge historical locations like Cyrene, Lugdunum or Rome
- Character development system leads through timeline of history
- Naval warfare and colonization of islands