The Imperium Romanum Gold Edition includes the full version of Imperium Romanum and the addon Emperor Expansion.
The city builder strategy game Imperium Romanum is set in the time-honoured Roman Empire and players will marvel in the incredible attention to detail when working on a strategy to build a well organised, prosperous and commanding settlement. As governor of a Roman province, the fortune very much lies in the players own hands.
The addon Emperor Expansion takes the player to voyage through ancient history, from cold Britannia via the wild forests of Germania to the fertile Nile Delta in Cleopatra’s Egypt.
19 challenging, new scenarios at historic places such as Aquae Sulis (Bath), Hadrians Wall, Massilia or Treverorum will require all your comprehensive economic and strategic leadership abilities to succeed.
Not only your competence, but also your exposure with religion and the Roman deities like Jupiter or Venus will play an important role to accomplish your mission as a Roman governor.
Will you be able to earn the mercy of the gods and rule the empire successfully?
- History mode which presents a timeline, where missions are based on real events and locations
- Interactive mission mode: the player activates the goals when he wants
- Improved battle system where the player commands his armies
- New trade mechanics
- Introduction of currency in the game (denarii)
- New resource “settlers”, which allows different ways of city growth
- Player construct able bridges, fortifications, wooden and stone walls, towers and gates
- Siege machines
- Second barbarian type and redoing of the models and animations of the previous barbarians
- New units (i.e. Equites – Roman horsemen)
- Crime as a factor in your city’s development
- New historically accurate buildings – Circus Maximus, Insula, Theatre, School, Gladiator Schools, Stables, Columns, Docks (sea trade)
- Natural disaster: Floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, droughts
- New interface design
- Improved economy and overview dialogues
Features Expansion Pack:
- Enhanced graphics and new building designs
- 4 new, challenging campaigns: Conquest of Britannia, Wilds of Germania, Colonization of Africa, Caesar’s Civil War
- 19 new, comprehensive scenarios
- Many new task tablets
- New game speed level and larger maps
- Religion and 5 deities influence the gameplay